Interstate 94 Is Now Open From Fergus Falls To The North Dakota Border
James Allen | Feb 8, 2019 AT 5:27 am
The Minnesota Department of Transportation and the Minnesota State Patrol have reopened Interstate 94 in Fergus Falls to the North Dakota border as of 5:00am this morning. Other roadways now open include:
• I-94 between Fergus Falls and ND border
• Hwy 10 from Lake Park to Dilworth
• Hwy 210 from Fergus Falls and Breckenridge
• State and Federal highways in the following counties:
o Big Stone
• Check road conditions at www.511mn.org or call 511; it takes time to get roads back to good driving conditions.
• Be patient and remember snowplows are working to improve road conditions for their trip.
• Stay back at least 10 car lengths behind the plow, far from the snow cloud.
• Stay alert for snowplows that turn or exit frequently and often with little warning. Plows may also travel over centerlines or partially in traffic to further improve road conditions.
• Slow down to a safe speed for current conditions. Snowplows typically move at slower speeds.
For additional tips on safe winter driving, go to
(Photo via MN State Patrol Facebook)